Building consists of two floors with basement. Built approximately 1923 formerly used as a charter school. Masonry structure, flat roof, plaster on wood stud walls, plaster ceilings, vinyl tile floors, with security system. First Floor 5 classrooms, Girls and Boys lavatories, and two offices. Second Floor 6 classrooms, one office and two bathrooms. Basement Floor Nurse office, computer room, utility and storage room, boiler room, fully equipped kitchen and cafeteria. Gas fired hot water radiator heat, some window air conditioning units, 40 gallon domestic hot water heater, mixed plumbing and various sized circuit breaker boxes. Approximately 25 onsite parking spaces.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 26th February, 2021 12:49 AM